RIC was founded in January 2010 by Chip Corcoran. Chip’s vision was to create a company that could help clients solve a variety of infrastructure challenges and opportunities. He wanted to create culture that is small enough to have a strong sense of teamwork and accountability, and yet attract broad expertise and talent.
Here are a few key milestones in our firm’s history:
• RIC has been providing civil engineering, landscape architecture and surveying services to Kansas and Missouri clients since January of 2010.
• The company acquired Level 4 Engineering in 2011, bringing together a professional team of four licensed civil engineers, two land surveyors, and a landscape architect.
• The firm moved to 11490 Strang Line Road, Lenexa in January 2011.
• RIC was certified as a Small Business Entity by the City of Kansas City, MO in the summer of 2012.
• The company merged with DM2 (surveying services) in February 2013.
• RIC moved out of Lenexa office and opened two new office locations in Kansas City, KS and Riverside, MO.
• RIC acquired Atlas Surveyors in December 31, 2014 and began operations at 3rd office location in Leavenworth, KS.
• The firm opens a 4th office space in New Century, KS in September 2015.
• RIC acquires Warger Associates, LLC on September 30, 2016.
• Renaissance Infrastructure Consulting expands services to include Aviation Management Support.