Reports To: Marketing & Proposal Coordinator
Job Type: Full–Time
Location: Kansas City, MO
RIC is a growing civil engineering, surveying and landscape architecture firm seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our Kansas City, MO office. This position would best fit a person who shares our passion for high-quality work and enjoys working in a fun yet fast-paced environment.
This position requires an excellent grasp of marketing fundamentals and design concepts. A successful candidate will assist the marketing and proposals team with industry specific requests for qualifications or proposals (RFQ/RFP), creating marketing collateral to support overall firm strategy. This position will also perform office management and administration duties for the office.
- Assist in developing/editing marketing collateral including brochures, handouts, advertisements, etc. to support business development efforts
- Maintain resumes, boiler plate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Assist in developing proposal drafts, formatting content, and assembling and delivering proposals.
- Update company social media by promoting project updates, company news, events, etc.
- Update company website including content, images, projects, company news, etc.
- Assist with photography efforts for projects, staff, events, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events
- Provide administrative support to technical staff
- Perform office management duties including front desk support, office supply ordering, general upkeep, etc.
- Experienced in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Minimum one-year graphic design experience
- Above average written and verbal skills
- Highly organized with well-developed time management skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data into records, timetables, spreadsheet, ledgers, and software applications
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, owners, clients, and financial representatives
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Without degree, one-year relevant marketing and technical experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry a plus.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.